Sunset on St. Lawrence

September 26, 2013


I am blessed to be surrounded by talented people, and I feel privileged (and pampered!) to occasionally work with them, even if just for fun (no delusional aspirations to be Canada's Next Top Model over here, folks)! As someone who ineptly applies barely-there make-up and has zero patience for "slippery Asian hair", being dolled up by more capable hands is quite a luxury.

Here are a few "in-between" photographs from a creative shoot at St. Lawrence Market I was part of this week with Emily Jones and Sacha Ulloa. Humour my vanity.


Emily Jones is a talented and enthusiastic natural-light photographer (and a lot of fun to work with). We had a couples session earlier this summer with her, which I'll eventually post. You can view a few other images from this shoot on her blog.

My closest friend (and sister-in-law), Sacha Ulloa, is a Toronto-based professional make-up artist with an eye for detail and a natural skill when it comes to beauty. Due to my allergies and skin sensitivities, Sacha uses natural make-up on me - here I'm wearing a combination of Aveda, Physicians Formula, and Sante products.




Thanks to Timeless Apparel for loaning us this seriously cozy vintage Shaw Coaching Staff t-shirt and Levi's boyfriend jeans.

No comments :

Post a Comment